I've been a busy scrapper lately. The first is using this month's collab kit at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com



This kit is so pretty, I really love the colors. The best part about it, though, is that it's FREE with any 10 dollar purchase at GDS during the month of June. Here's what I did with it:



This is my husband climbing the falls in Ocho Rios. We had one day in Jamaica during our cruise back in 2005. We spent the morning at the beach and the afternoon at Dunn's River Falls. I'd really wanted to join the fun but since I was pregnant, I decided to play it safe and just watch and take pictures.

The second uses Sabine's GORGEOUS new kit "color PURPLE" available at NDISB.


This is my baby girl smiling in her sleep. She's less than a month old here so it's probably gas but we'll pretend she's having a nice dream.



Jazzy has a new word art set out, too. I'll be using this in my next layout.



Have a scrap happy day!

0 comments: