OK, so some of you want to know more about me..and by the way, I applaud the forthrightness of the person who actually took the time to answer "Just shut up and give me the freebies" :-)

So I'll share a funny story about my daughter. She's three and she's been a little over the top lately. Anything that happens is a major trauma (this is new behavior) Anyway, a couple of days ago I told her she was being a drama queen to which she replied, "I'm not a queen, I'm a princess!" I laughed pretty hard over that one.

And now for the freebies. I've contributed to this month's collab kit at Kindred Creations. The full kit will be available soon (June 1st I believe) at the Kindred Creations site. You can download my portion now, though.



Click here to download.

Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Jazzy said...

What a beautiful kit..I love the colors great job..so you have a drama princess..thats cute..you should write down all those cute funny sayings..someday you and her both will be glad you did..

Leah said...

This is so pretty. I love the vintage tone. Thanks for giving us a peek.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

clubiani said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.